Why I wanted to be part of Era Swap ?
Updated on October 23, 2018
Freelancing is a significant part of the new age sharing economies. From hand-crafting to a full stack developer, all sorts of services can be availed through freelancers. Freelancing has incredibly reduced the fixed costs for companies.
US, the largest economy in the world, already seems to be embracing the idea of ‘gig’ economy as a growing number of traditional employees are leaving their jobs to be their own bosses through freelancing.
The nature of future companies is changing and numbers indicate that freelancing will be a major type of employment in the future. With this it is imperative that there will be a need of freelancing platforms where people who extend and avail services have to be matched.
Problems with traditional centralized freelancing platforms: Traditional platform solutions charge about 10-20% fees per transaction.
1. Data collected from users becomes company property and the data are used by the company as they see it fit; uses have no control over their data.
2. The profits of the platform go to the company and nothing is shared with the users. The Blockchain Solution With blockchain the traditional problems could be resolved.
3. As there are no intermediaries, there could be huge savings on transaction fees
4. Users have control over their data.
5. Profits can be redistributed among the blockchain ecosystem stakeholders.
Era Swap has carefully planned to address different aspects of the ecosystem such as growing demand, reducing the volatility, increasing the adoption of cryptocurrencies, minimizing transaction charges for all the users, etc. Apart from the token itself, Era Swap has the following solutions to tackle various problems in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Explore more at https://eraswaptoken.io/